APPLY NOW: UNICAF Scholarship 2019: UNICAF works with universities in the United Kingdom, the United States, and Europe to provide high-quality online education to African students. Current partners are the University of South Wales (United Kingdom), Marymount California University (United States) and the University of Nicosia (Europe).
About UNICAF The Programme:
The UNICAF Scholarship Program was created to give gifted and underprivileged African students the opportunity to continue their studies by seeking internationally recognized degrees at a much lower cost, either online or through combined learning.
UNICAF is one of the most generous scholarship programs for African students and offers study opportunities for undergraduate and graduate courses offered by one of our partner universities.
UNICAF currently offers scholarships for online programs offered by the University of Southern Wales in the United Kingdom, the University of Nicosia in the European Union and Marymount California University in the United States.
Over the last two decades, our associate institutions have offered scholarships to international students. Successful students have made a significant contribution to the highest standards in their home country.
APPLY NOW: UNICAF Scholarship 2019 Level/Field of Study
The scholarship covers for both Masters and Ph.D. studies
Field of Study
- Master in Business Administration
- MA Education
- MSc Managerial Psychology
- MPA – Master of Public Administration
- MSc Health Management
- MSc Web Design and Development
- Doctor of Business Administration (DB.A)
- Doctor of Education (Ed.D)
- Doctorate of Philosophy (Ph.D.)
Why Study at UNICAF University?
- Valued partner of some of the best UK, US and EU universities
- Quality programmes taught by lecturers who are national and international experts
- Degrees that hold the same value, acceptance, and credibility as any equivalent on-campus degree
- Earn internationally recognized qualifications by studying online
- Apply for a scholarship and earn an accredited degree at a much lower cost
- Study online, graduate on campus!
APPLY NOW: UNICAF Scholarship 2019: UNICAF Scholarship Eligibility
To apply for the UNICAF Scholarship Programme, candidates must meet the following UNICAF Scholarship Requirements:
- Be earning less than $20,000 per year
- Be available to commence their academic studies within 6 months from the date of receiving admission to one of the programmes offered
- Meet the entry requirements of the respective programme of study
To find out if you are academically qualified to apply for your programme of choice please visit the relevant section of the Scholarship’s partner universities.
- For the University of South Wales programmes please follow the link below:
- For the UNICAF University programme please follow the link below: https://unicafuniversity.com/admission-criteria//
How to Apply for UNICAF Scholarship 2019
Students interested in UNICAF Scholarships should submit an application in order to be considered for a scholarship.
Each scholarship application is given consideration and a decision is made depending on the academic qualifications and the financial need of the student. Eligible students will be awarded a partial scholarship.
Apply today and take advantage of the UNICAF Scholarship Programme.
UNICAF Scholarship 2019 Deadline:
The scholarship is a continuous scholarship, you can apply for the scholarship at any time.
UNICAF Scholarship Application Link
Use the application link below to apply for the scholarship.