HEC Indigenous Scholarship For 5000 Pakistani Students 2019: Applications for the 5000 scholarship of the Higher Education Commission (HEC) 2019, only indigenous students of Pakistan are accepted. All interested candidates should make sure that they meet the eligibility criteria to avoid disqualification.
The specific objective of this 5,000 scholarship program for indigenous peoples is to create a critical mass of highly qualified human resources in all fields of study taught at the advanced levels in local universities. These locally qualified scientists and researchers will strengthen the R & D potential of public and private universities and strengthen the local industry.
About HEC Indigenous Scholarship
The Higher Education Commission of Pakistan (HEC) offers indigenous research scholarships to MS / M.Phil / Bs students. These scholarships are offered to local students wishing to pursue their MS / M.Phil / Bs Masters program in different universities of Pakistan.
With the launch of this program, the research culture at public and private universities has been developed according to international standards. This project focuses on various disciplines in all areas of science and technology as well as in the social, human and life sciences.
In order to improve the research facilities in these areas, the Higher EducationCommission has funded the establishment of research laboratories by numerous departments/universities. This has led to a significant change in the research culture of Pakistani universities.
HEC has placed special emphasis on indigenous scholarship programs, with locally trained researchers working on local issues of major importance to the country. Their research should, therefore, have a direct impact on Pakistan’s growth and socio-economic development.
In addition, this program will provide universities with funds for the modernization of their research facilities, particularly for small laboratory equipment, chemicals, computer equipment, etc., which not only facilitates the research of the HEC Fellow but is also an asset for the creation of the department and research laboratories.
HEC Indigenous Scholarship Level/Field of study:
The HEC Scholarships are available to students intending to pursue their MS / M.Phil / Bs program in specific areas of study such as science and technology as well as social sciences, humanities and social sciences. Life.
HEC Indigenous Scholarship Host Nationality:
The Higher Education Commission scholarship 2019 for Pakistan Ms, Bs, and undergraduates for Pakistan students is sponsored and supported by Pakistan institutions.
The scholarship is open to indigenous students and researchers in Pakistan.
HEC Scholarship Benefits:
These scholarships have a value that includes full tuition, accommodation, research grants, travel fares, and other paid expenses.
Grant for fellows to receive 1 st 02 years throughout MS span @ Rs.1 2, 000/- a month together with Rs. 1000 /- increment each year. Stipend into Scholars for past 03 years throughout Ph.D. periods @ Rs.18, 000/ a month together with Rs. 1,500/increment each year.
There are about 5000 different scholarships.
The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for the scholarship:
An applicant is eligible for the award of a scholarship in a year if, in that year, the applicant:
- Has previously completed an undergraduate program with honors; and
- Is enrolled in the first year of a postgraduate program.
- Students must meet the required criteria for a particular Institution.
- The candidate must have the necessary grades in the previous degree.
- must be a citizen of Pakistan.
HEC Scholarship Application Procedure:
- Go on to the http://eportal.hec.gov.pk#sthash.PdMfVJJ8.dpuf.
- ‘Login’ for new Candidates. Fill the available details regarding the webpage and make Shared Profile.
- Click ‘Register’ for new candidates and follow the steps mentioned under:
- You’re going to have to generate an individual ID with your CNIC (without any dashes) like the User ID and select the password.
- Create an account and fill the essential information which can be found on the monitor.
- Click on and download ‘Mobile Code’ in your own mobile no. For further procedure. (Currently, MNC / / Ported amounts Are not supported)
- After getting the code sent to your own cellphone input the code.
- Input your email ID and click on Send Code. You may be given a code onto your own given email.
- Please input a valid email ID.
- Perform code confirmation and click submit.
- You’re going to be enrolled successfully. Please check your email for additional info.
- You will be asked to established ‘User ID’ &’Password’ and then ‘register’ on HEC E-portal.
- complete online profile section wise in http://eportal.hec.gov.pk Follow with instructions, fill and submit the form.
How to register when you already have a common profile at HEC E-Portal
In the situation where you already have an established user ID in http://eportal.hec.gov.pk? , Then click & Access User ID and password ‘Register in’ and move for the scholarship by clicking ‘scholarships’ on left ‘Navigation’ and native Ph.D. Fellowship Program. Follow with instructions, fill and submit the form.
Application link for scholarship
Please visit ‘Current Status’ or ‘How to Apply’ for information/guidance.
It is encouraged to read the information available on our webpage before applying. If you still have a query, please send email to firstname.lastname@example.org only.
The PMU will respond to only those queries /issues that have not covered at our webpage. Please make correspondence in case of the query via email only.
The deadline for submitting an online application may have passed, but we will provide you with the latest information on applications and deadlines. Please check this site for this information.